Week 3 Post 1 03/15/18

     Today in class we got with other groups and shared feedbacks to better our own projects. There was only one other person doing a short film in the group that I joined, his name was Christian. Since he was the only other making a short film me and him connected the most and gave each other feedback. He’s making a film based on an upcoming drug dealer trying to make a name for himself in the underground crime society of the suburban city called Weston. He read my whole script and was really interested in our idea. He thought the idea was original and unique and thought we could play it off quite nicely. He had two main pieces of criticism which I agreed with him completely. His first was cut the number of actors. There’s too many roadies and finding that many actors would be a hassle. His second criticism which I didn’t notice until he pointed it out was the script itself. The dialogue seems a little forced and it doesn’t flow as natural as it should be. This exercise really helped and I believe our film will be better because of it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog