Week 5 Post 3 04/01/18

   As we continued filming our morals began to boost and we started getting excited on what the end result will look like. Shooting this film wasn't just important to me because I needed it for a grade but it impacted me in a different way as well. Being a musician and being able to tour across the world playing music is my dream. I've wanted to be a musician for the longest time. While filming this scene it felt like I was actually living part of that dream. My motivation to work on my music and become greater boosted like crazy. Not only that it also motivated me to continue working on the film. I'm excited to shoot the auditorium scene because I feel like that will even feel more surreal than the garage scene. After we finished the scene we head over to Subway and dined like kings. At Subway we had a funny idea where if we were actually to shoot the whole movie, us eating at Subway would've been a funny and entertaining scene to conclude the garage practice session.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog