Week 6 Post 2 04/05/18

 Yesterday in class we had another feedback session among other groups. Unlike last time this time I was in a group filled with other students doing film openings. This was a great help because I got to hear a lot of different opinion on our film and I got to hear other projects as well. I was talking to Diego about how I believe obtaining lights to bright the stage will be a bit complicated and he mentioned that since Homero is in CBTV he has access to rent out equipment including lights. Homero over heard this conversation and agreed to what he was saying but also added that the stage in the auditorium already has lights installed. That cleared up that problem. Besides that I didn't have too many concerns. Jamie and Diego both stated that the transition between scenes is neat and think it will turn out well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog