Week 2 Post 1
03/05/18

     Today in class we went further into the script. Tristan was absent today so Homero, Alejandro, and I discussed the tweaks we could make to the script. Me and Homero ended up writing a new script which I will include down below. Personally I’m very fond of this script and I prefer it over the previous one made. A problem that Homero brought up and has a point with is that casting that many roadies to help with the shot would be too complicated. I told him why don’t we just cut down the amount of roadies to 2-3? He replied that it would play a large role in keeping the realism of the shot. I suggested my new idea where we basically keep everything the same but instead of there being roadies walking around all over the place the only people shown in the shot would be the band members relaxing in a lounge area waiting to be put on stage. After a few seconds just one roadie would come in the room and say something like “Are you guys ready, they want you out there.”






Comments

Popular posts from this blog