Week 6 Post 1 04/04/18

     The group members and I began discussing how and when we were going to start filming the auditorium scene. Homero previously stated that he could probably get us access to be able to film there without a problem. We brought it up again and he said he's going to talk with some people and get back to us as soon as possible. Another question that came up was whether or not we would use instruments straight from the band room or bring our own back from the house. If we were to borrow instruments from the band room we would have to talk to someone in charge of the room to receive access. Due to continuity I was thinking I should just bring my own guitar since I should be playing the same guitar from the garage scene. We covered some other minor issues and got excited to start filming.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog